The Maricopa County Superior Court is open and accepting new filings. Due to the COVID-19 Pandemic, only Orders of Protection, Injunctions Against Harassment and Emergency Orders are issued “in-person.” Other matters are accepted and processed by electronic filing. Scheduled court dates are currently conducted by telephone or video conference. In some cases, court dates will be or have been rescheduled.
The time to complete the existing cases presently pending before the courts will likely be extended by many months. After the quarantine, divorce and custody filings are expected to surge causing a further backlog in the court system.
The Sampair Group is accepting new cases and able to provide a rapid turnaround with document preparation and filing with the Court. (2-5 business days in most cases.)
We provide same or next day telephone or video consultation with an experienced family law attorney at no charge.
The Sampair Group is following CDC protocols:
- We are not meeting potential and new clients in our office at this time.
- Telephone conferences are offered for consultations and current clients
- Face to face meetings are available by video conference. No special equipment is required for a video call, most cell phones or laptops have cameras, speakers and a screen. We will email you a link to join the live video conference with one of our attorneys.
- Contracts for legal services, and all legal documents, can be sent and signed electronically.
- We accept payment by phone using Visa, MasterCard, Discover or American Express.
- The court is currently waiving the requirement for a notary public on a restricted basis.
- Our staff is working remotely to minimize risk. We are prepared to meet all deadlines.
Due to delays caused by Covid-19 within the Court System, we encourage you to ACT NOW. As we emerge from this shut-down of our society, it is expected there will be a surge of new cases filed with the court. If you have a case that needs to be filed, contact us.
If you have a family law issue that needs resolution, don’t wait, call us now at 623-253-7815.